Monday, May 17, 2010

Eric and I joined some delightful friends for the annual Folk Art tour. It is such a fun, inspirational and truly wonderful opportunity. This year we got to see a law office, a personal biblioteca (personal library complete with catwalk. Reminded me of old detective stories), a lovely home with a charming cat, parlor and pool room -all sparkling with folk art, a home that had such high ceilings I thought you could fly a radio controlled plane in there. Plus, they had some delicious finger food and more delightful art. I would highly recommend this fun outing. It was all started by the dynamo known as Jeanine Taylor, her folk art gallery in Sanford is one of my favorite places on earth.  Jeanine supplies a sweet little school bus for transportation, a charming derby donned driver and snacks at her gallery before the tour. I always look forward to the tour and a trip to her gallery: http://www.jtfolkart.com/

No comments: