Thursday, September 16, 2010

Helmet // Bike // Peacock


I painted my helmet to go with my doodle scooter, but I use it for bike riding too. It is my bird chandelier series. It used to be just a black helmet, so it's actually cooler now. Both ways "cool". It's fun having a painted head.


I've had this bike for 15 years. It has been a good friend and taken me all the places I want to go. I can't keep up with the bike clubs (all in their bike gear, wearing proper bike attire). I usually wear my tshirt with the holes in it (air conditioning) and try and keep up, but this bike was meant to be a loner.
On this bike I met my peacock friend.



Today I stopped by to say hello. He shed his long, lovely tail feathers, so was shy about showing his normally stunning backside. I promised to get another picture when his new feathers grow in.

No comments: