Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some busy Saturday

Last Friday (March 25th) was the beginning of pARTicipation (http://maitlandartcenter.com/upcoming-events/170-open-house-winter-2011.html). I, along with a variety of other artists, worked in the garden, and mingled. This Saturday, I will be at Bloomingdales (Millenia) in the morning (http://www.orlandoslice.com/xn/detail/2911752:Event:79795?xg_source=activity) and then, dinner in the garden at Maitland Art Center, to close pARTicipation.

In the meantime, I'm working on a show that will be at the Maitland History Museum, "Maitland History Illustrated: Works by Dawn Schreiner". So busy.

All the time, I've also been working on daily doodles, here's a sampling;

Tribute to the inimitable Elizabeth Taylor


Judy Garland singing " Forget your troubles, c'mon get happy)

My son recently did a famous person speech, he chose to be Walt Disney. He tried to convince me to provide him with a candy cigarette for the performance. I declined.


I created the Bird Chandelier series a few years ago. I decided to get back to it.

No comments: