Friday, December 9, 2011

Art on Tap and Christmas doodles

Art on Tap was a show I did recently with 5 other artists. It was a fantastic fun time had by all. The venue was wonderful (even helped promote the show by posting photos of art on their Facebook page) and the weather was spectacular.

A friend of mine stopped by, and she wrote a post about her experience: http://sighforlove.blogspot.com/2011/12/art-on-tap.html

The Darth Vader/Storm Trooper walk painting sold, and the main reason was the buyer saw the art on the Taps Facebook page:



I've been doing some Christmas doodling. Here's a few:




It was Ira Gershwin's birthday, so had to do a doodle. 





This year I put some doodles on greeting cards, you can check them out when you click the link to my Etsy site.


These are "floral picks" I created for the garden challenged. I can't seem to keep plants alive, especially indoors. So, I made these to add color, and no plants are harmed in the making of them.

No comments: